SYSTEMS INTEGRATION FOR RAN, PACKET CORE, IMS, VoLTE, MESSAGING
Mavenir is a Solutions/Systems Integrator for all products including RAN, Packet Core, IMS, VoLTE, Messaging.
The growing momentum for OpenRAN solutions is driving the demand from mobile operators for vendors to provide an end to end OpenRAN service ecosystem to design, build, optimize and maintain these networks.
Mavenir’s deep experience in OpenRAN technology solutions and end-to-end networks, coupled with partners with end-to-end offering of supply chain management, system integration, and field installation, will provide customers a full complement of solutions and services. Joint capabilities will cover:
- Comprehensive solution planning and design
- Efficient supply chain and pre-staging capability
- Well established warehousing, forward and reverse logistics
- Rapid site surveys, expert RF planning and design
- Nationwide cell site installation, solution deployment, integration, and test
- Cost effective drive testing and RF optimization
- End to end migration scenario planning, testing and execution
- Expert KPI tuning, performance monitoring, field services and lifecycle support
Mavenir’s end-to-end 5G system, based on cloud-first and open architecture principles, is highly suited to address both mass scale private enterprise use cases as well as bespoke high-end use cases for advanced industries.
Mobile World Live – OpenRAN Embraces the Past, Present and Future
Peter Jarich will be joined by Stefano Cantarelli, CMO at Mavenir, a leading OpenRAN vendor, which earlier this year acquired small vendor ip.access specifically to add multi-G capability to its end-to-end core packet and OpenRAN solution.Listen to Webinar
Which OpenRAN is Best for You?
Mavenir and Senza Fili developed a financial model that allows you to compare the Open RAN TCO for three scenarios that use different transport cost assumptions and show how transport costs may drive network topology decisions.Download Whitepaper