DIGITAL ENABLEMENT PLATFORM
There is an incredible wave, a global phenomenon of digital transformation where 5G is acting as a catalyst for Service Providers to invest in transformation of the business and focus on providing an enriching customer experience.
As telco providers are becoming Digital Service Providers, the path to transformation can be summarized in 3 main categories.
- Technology Refresh – Lean and Nimble – This is lift and shift of underlying technologies to new technologies available like Microservices, Containerization and DevOps practices for Automation. This leads to reduced cost to maintain the service and provides CSPs the power to scale efficiently.
- Customer experience & engagement – This is an analytics-driven omni-channel experience for digital commerce personalized through self service. This will enable telcos to provide each customer with a personalized experience.
- Partner based delivery business model – This is the reinvention of the business model where service and experience to the customers will be delivered via a partner ecosystem. It requires a simplified service capability exchange and a transparent settlement platform for the partners. Telcos can now serve their customer’s need beyond traditional telecom services.
Through these transformations, the Digital Service Provider will not only deliver an enriching experience & engagement for their customers, but also provide simplicity for partners to collaborate & co-create innovative services with agility & efficiency.
Mavenir offers a compelling and comprehensive Digital Enablement portfolio.
MAVENIR’S DIGITAL ENABLEMENT PLATFORM
Connecting any device to any service on any cloud. Mavenir’s Digital Enablement architecture with flexible AI rule engine & catalog driven design allows service providers to become innovative and relevant in their customer’s journey by serving them with compelling personalized offerings.
With Mavenir’s MDE, having Data Centricity and Exposure at every layer, is a key component. This enables a single view of a customer. This view provides understanding of the Customer so that the service provider is in an informed position to fulfill that customer’s need through a timely and personalized offering.
- The management of personalized offering is delivered through MDE’s architecture of AI-enabled rule engine & catalog driven service design. The catalog is a multi-tenant design capable of discovering new services in the network and maintains subscriber/account entitlement. Through its high-speed distributed database, it provides data integrity & high availability. These capabilities allow the service provider to add and manage new services, no matter the scale or complexity, through a single function
- The rule engine is based on an innovative architecture of pattern matching, which makes it a highly flexible decision-engine. The design allows the addition of new conditions with ease, without adding significant operational overhead or processing latency. This overcomes a huge disadvantage service providers faced in traditional tree-based decision engine designs.
- The catalog exposes all its functions and data through a REST API exposure function. This allows service providers to build new lightweight front-ends like portals/clients, while providing omni-channel experience to customers through the same centralized data-set.
- MDE brings its front-end presentation layer sitting in front of the API exposure function. This function can be customized or switched with service provider’s front ends.
Mavenir’s MDE architecture with flexible AI rule engine & catalog driven design allows service providers to become innovative and relevant in their customer’s journey by serving them with compelling personalized offerings.