PRE-INTEGRATED NETWORK SERVICES
ENABLING OPERATORS TO LAUNCH NEW BUSINESS MODELS WITH NETWORK SLICES
Pre-Integrated Network Services is a bundle of carrier-grade software functions that allow operators to increase revenue by rapidly launching a separate network slice for a specific user community. Operators with existing networks can use it to launch new offerings without disturbing their current network.
A complete, virtualized network solution, Pre-Integrated Services speeds time to market by eliminating the need for inter-vendor integration testing. Many of Mavenir’s award-winning solutions can be delivered in a Pre-Integrated Services configuration, including:
- Voice Evolution
- Rich Communication Services (RCS)
- Messaging as a Platform (MaaP)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Pre-Integrated Services use cases can be customized rate plans with robust messaging solutions for enterprises, or new business models tailored for cruise ships, defense networks, and smart homes and cities. Operators with a low subscriber base can use Pre-Integrated Services to launch their offering with a small, low-cost footprint on commodity hardware.
ADVANTAGES OF PRE-INTEGRATED SERVICES:
- Service Differentiation: Create a separate network slice to launch a targeted service
- Speed of deployment: Pre-integrated software requires no inter-vendor integration
- Reliability and Risk Minimization
- Proven, carrier-grade software with full redundancy support
- No disturbance to existing network
- Agility and Flexibility
- Fully Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) compliant architecture scales up for large deployments and down for small, low-cost rollouts
- Standalone configuration allows maximum agility and flexibility
Pre-Integrated Services provides an IP Multimedia Core Network Subsystem (IMS core) with Evolved Packet Core (EPC), including Packet Gateway (PGW), Home Subscriber Server (HSS), and Evolved Packet Data Gateway (ePDG). Interconnection with PSTN and other carriers is supported, as well as connection with provisioning and billing interfaces.
COMMUNICATIONS AND COLLABORATION
As the worldwide wireless market growth slows year over year, Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) seek new revenue opportunities, not through attracting new customers, but by upselling existing customers....Download Document