Mobile operators are under pressure to meet capacity demand while launching new innovative offerings in highly competitive mobile services markets. Join us at the Voice and Advanced Communications Summit in Amsterdam, Netherlands as we share new revenue-generating strategies for MNOs.
Voice-over solutions are the game-changing benefactor to a new age of improved mobile economics for global operators. Voice over LTE provides drastic cost savings and enables new IP services such as video calling, multi-device, single number, and multimedia sharing services across mobile broadband devices. Mavenir’s VoLTE/VoWi-Fi solution offers a clear evolutionary path that allows operators to take full advantage of LTE networks according to industry standards while improving the user experience and enabling operators to generate incremental revenue.
Talk with Mavenir at Voice and Advanced Communication Summit to learn more!
- Who owns the future of voice and advanced communications?
- What significant changes have operators faced recently in the eco-system and what do they predict for the near future?
- To what extent are obstacles, such as network complexity, interoperability & standardisation a barrier to the evolution of voice and advanced communications services? What other barriers are they facing?
- What opportunities are there for operators to exploit voice and advanced communications innovations in new markets?
- Enriched B2C – RCS Business Messaging
- Mobile-Native B2B – Mobile Enterprise (UC)