It’s all happening at the edge! Join Mavenir at Edge Computing Congress to discuss key challenges, solutions and all things MEC.
Moving to the edge enables cutting edge applications such as Cloud RAN, vMBC, VR & AR, IoT, connected cars, E-health and much more. In fact, we are only just beginning to uncover the true power of the edge and how to deliver applications in an efficient, cost-effective way.
Talk to us to learn about Mavenir’s virtualized breakout media controller (vMBC) and Virtualized RAN – key parts of Mavenir’s MEC (Multi-Access Edge Computing) and IoT initiative, improving next-generation core network services and providing a path toward 5G.
Visit Mavenir at Edge Computing Congress to learn more.
RAN as an integral part of the overall MEC strategy
- Value creation and deployment flexibility through combined baseband processing and edge computing
- Leveraging proximity, context, low latency and analytics for new deployment models and vertical segments
- Enabling innovative use cases, cost savings and building new eco-systems
- What are the next steps for NFV and SDN?
- Reusing and repurposing NFV and SDN for edge computing
- Innovation in the NFV and SDN
Note: Times subject to change