The mobile industry is at a tipping point. In the 5G era, status quo network economics are unsustainable. Mobile operators cannot carry on business-as-usual and expect to meet surging bandwidth demand, compete with web-scale rivals and prepare for a 5G future. The cost-per-bit model must change, revenue-generating services must be explored and revenue must be protected from fraud and hacking.
Mavenir's vision to transform mobile network economics is built on innovative, software-based solutions that enable new revenue streams, protect existing ones, and significantly lower capex and opex. As a proven expert in mobile network transformation since 2005, Mavenir is leveraging our innovation DNA and hardware-free approach to disrupt the status quo and enable CSPs to compete and grow revenues within the 4G/5G evolution.
Talk to Mavenir at 5G & LTE Latin America to learn more.
In his current role for Mavenir, Steve plays a leading role in supporting the global sales team across the entire product portfolio.
- Rapidly changing consumer behaviors and impacts for networks
- Challenges for CSPs – erosion of market share and ARPU
- Utilizing NFV/SDN and AI strategies for cost reduction, and revenue generation, protection and assurance
- Do we have real business cases for 5G today?
- What are going to be the business models for 5G?
- Discussing the CAPEX and ROI of 5G
- How to ensure early on that 5G will bring improved revenues and profitability
- How are we going to measure the improvements that 5G brings over previous technologies, what are the expected KPIs and deadlines?
- Commitments to quality - How are we going to measure the success of 5G in Latin America?
- Are vertical industries ready and willing to invest in 5G services - What are the next steps?