The mobile industry is at a tipping point. In the 5G era, status quo network economics are unsustainable. Mobile operators cannot carry on business-as-usual and expect to meet surging bandwidth demand, compete with web-scale rivals and prepare for a 5G future. The cost-per-bit model must change, revenue generating services must be explored and revenue must be protected from fraud and hacking.
Our vision to transform mobile network economics is built on innovative, software-based solutions that enable new revenue streams, protect existing ones, and significantly lower capex and opex. As a proven expert in mobile network transformation since 2005, Mavenir is leveraging our innovation DNA and hardware-free approach to disrupt the status quo and enable CSPs to compete and grow revenues within the 4G/5G evolution.
Talk to us at 5G & LTE Latin America to learn more.
In his current role for Mavenir, Steve plays a leading role in supporting the global sales team across the entire product portfolio.
- Rapidly changing consumer behaviors and impacts for networks
- Challenges for CSPs – erosion of market share and ARPU
- Utilizing NFV/SDN and AI strategies for cost reduction, and revenue generation, protection and assurance
- Do we have real business cases for 5G today?
- What are going to be the business models for 5G?
- Discussing the CAPEX and ROI of 5G
- How to ensure early on that 5G will bring improved revenues and profitability
- How are we going to measure the improvements that 5G brings over previous technologies, what are the expected KPIs and deadlines?
- Commitments to quality - How are we going to measure the success of 5G in Latin America?
- Are vertical industries ready and willing to invest in 5G services - What are the next steps?