Don’t miss Mavenir’s Ian Maclean at LTE Latin America co-located with Network Virtualization & SDN Latin America in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!
Ian Maclean, VP, Strategy & Marketing
Topic: Examining the Drivers and Challenges for VoLTE in the Latin America Community
- When can we expect to see deployments of VoLTE in LATAM?
- How can MNO’s generate revenue from VoLTE when OTT players offer the same services for free?
- What new services/features can differentiate from OTT services?
Join Mavenir's Kim Fisker at Signaling Day on April 7th
Topic: 4G Voice Technologies and Signaling
- What are the drivers behind VoLTE and VoWi-Fi roll-out
- How are these voice technologies deployed
- What are the Diameter signaling implications when deploying VoLTE and VoWi-Fi
- How the Diameter Signaling Controller enables the MNO to better control 4G voice
Kim Fisker, Chief Architect
As Chief Architect, Kim is responsible for the technical strategy and engineering of the Mavenir Signalware and Diameter Signaling Controller products. Kim has worked in the telecom industry for more than 20 years and is focused on leveraging the company’s unsurpassed expertise in robust, real-time communications to develop new solutions for the IMS and LTE Diameter network.
Meet Mavenir in Rio!
Webcast: Transforming LTE Networks
Mavenir's Pablo Strika talks to Telelesmana at Mobile World Congress 2015 on Transforming LTE networks using VoLTE and VoWiFi. Watch the on-demand webcast on telesemana.com.
Celebrating its 6th year, LTE Latin America follows on from last year’s hugely successful show, and is returning to Rio de Janeiro in a new venue - Sulamerica Convention Center - with an extended conference programme and new speakers from the whole ecosystem to give greater depth and breadth of discussion around the region’s most pertinent mobile broadband developments.
A great new feature for this year will be the event’s co-location with the launch event Network Virtualization & SDN Latin America, which is part of the Network Virtualization Global Events. Learn more!
When: April 7-9, 2015
Where: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil